Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tacos day

Diana and Mike have their own business and I have been trying to take some pressure off her by supplying most of the food and doing some of the cooking.  Today we are having my tacos.

I started cooking the meat and asked Diana if she had some garlic powder.  She told me where to find it and I automatically opened the lid and started to shake.  OH NOoooooo!! The lid is a flip top for the shaker and I poured a lot of garlic onto the meat.  I scooped a lot out but there was still more garlic than I like.  Diana tasted it and said it was ok.  After adding the rest of the ingredients I still tasted the garlic but it wasn’t as overpowering and I was afraid it would be. 

When the tacos were done, no one complained and Diana did decide to keep the remaining meat for future meals for her and Mike.

It was a quiet day and night.  We visited, played games and ate. 

Our adventure tomorrow will be finding a cheese factory to tour.  This will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment