Thursday, May 5, 2011

Noah’s Science Fair

I arrived home from Florida in time to attend our grandson, Noah’s science fair at Dee-Mac School in Deer Creek.  His dad, grandpa and I are so proud of him.

The kids all did a great job.  Noah did a project on soil erosion.  It was very well done.  His step-dad James cut the wood and Noah put is all together.   Of course, I have a few pictures.

201105-FL, Hannah's dance recital 084

201105-FL, Hannah's dance recital 085

He had buckets under the samples to show how much water and soil get removed by the rain with and and without plants.

201105-FL, Hannah's dance recital 087

He and I visited other booths and he tried to make the rocket hit the ceiling for this project.

201105-FL, Hannah's dance recital 091

The rocket hit the ceiling and he won a piece of candy.  His mom’s taking his picture with some of the other kids projects in the background.

201105-FL, Hannah's dance recital 090

It has been nice to be able to attend these special times in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment